Friday, February 24, 2012

runescape items the core of the Club - BZD

129732242301877500_251 <a href="http://www.power-leveling.co.uk/runescape/items.html">runescape items</a>The Milan sports daily reporter opening questions are clearly steeper, "Paul, we say Italy English or French? "Maldini's answer to let fans heart falls back," Italy language is, of course, Italy language. I speak English, Spain language will also improvise, French is still out of my depth. "Leonardo DiCaprio, and Allegri, number of players called him"Milan didn't want me "that was not learning? Further probe into the attack, Paul understands the meaning of which, laughing replied: "I know what he was doing, what he wanted to be in the future. That went to Paris, just with two old friends meet again. LEO invites me for a long time, I decided to surprise both to Carlo Ancelotti to a surprise, Karlo League when the first show IFarm. I also know that Carlo Ancelotti as early as I passed, and he was not surprised, but happy. "Then, reporters simply tearing access point – Paris is invited to camouflage his past work? "There is no, but that doesn't mean it is not going to happen. I know Paris President, friendship which LEO, Karlo never mind, I and President of mutual admiration and respectFor a long time. Paris was a rebuilding Club, wanted to regain the missing years domestic championship before the European March, there are going through dramatic changes, from structure to the staff. I know my experience – and in which, for the sports fanatic obsession, devotion and dedication of the work in a serious plan. I never ask anyone for anything. "Clear answers, with all due respect to new Paris, adores and analysis on its own advantages, seemed to imply that match between the two, just poked the broken windows of a party paper, Paul would never deign to take the first step, raise one's head and look to look forward. So gas of marriage in the air, roots of ambition in Milan, Paris, Berlusconi's daughter both orally a few months ago on a train of horses carrying goodsIn appreciation, Apennine national subconscious grafting bombardment of Milan and his future is gone, a train of horses carrying goods in Milan is no longer stable. "Mr Berlusconi has said very clearly, Barbara public mention of my name. Actually, I did not receive any form of invitation. Over the years, LEO will call me back to similar to lead the group, team leader, changing rooms;Allegri found me, advised me to either team and the Club's head of communications, an in-line link. Many former teammates also bluntly told me to go back, but they eventually eat the lockout of the Club, the Club had the door closed I. "Speaking of which cheap runescape items, while a train of horses carrying goods but also some anger, serving no doors, be full of blood and no place to put," How do I want to? I also think?Simple, Milan didn't want me. "I'm thinking of Milan, good advice jars on the ear that hurts some contradictions between a train of horses carrying goods and added since the Berlusconi family no barrier, top boss released, then called the" Club "character Gagliani, second left. Paolo Maldini, and added there is a contradiction between, or differences of opinion? "At least on my side, no problem, heOver there, I don't know. I was also wondering, what they don't hide behind my decision. Today I would like to clarify a few things, first of all, I have no ambitions, saying on Club duty demanding, I want a real power top is no reason is nonsense. I have a clear objective awareness of my good and bad no one to remind you. I now life is good, enjoyFamily life, no economic pressure, a new job not must to me. Secondly, I had no pride to go on a 40 practitioners, for 25 years of successful football professional people to preach. Even if I am back to Milan, is going to continue to learn, at the same time as the release of my contribution to the light and heat do, return to Milan. "Not bad," professionals "Gagliani.Less unpleasant public opinion rendering a train of horses carrying goods in friction with the added ingredients, a train of horses carrying goods after taking out the dross and eliminate misunderstanding. Italian media have reported, added to a train of horses carrying goods designed the Ambassador's work, like the "vase". And Paul wanted to specific technical details involved in team development, team building, and roundly rejected. Two people was frozen. So the reasonable inference, assumption of a train of horses carrying goods threatening theGagliani, retired from 2009, LEO since taking office more than once on the Milan team composition criticism, "playing League, European warfare, not" that "reform is too slow, the age structure is ideal. Green Camp xiali than ever before, therefore missing their star ", reaching to the development philosophy, the core of the Club, contrary to the slow change of money-saving strategy is essentially standing on highOpposite Gagliani caused by being offensive.  Common sense not to be two Tigers cut the back of the mountain road. A train of horses carrying goods Vivian speaking, "in Milan, in my mind, my wish is to repay, to go back to the Club to say thank you to my actions, I talked to Berlusconi said. I don't want to seek fame, such as opportunities for personal appearances, without moving, only in the past few years I think the footballTheory learned some things, and I don't want to give up, break the process. Milan is the fundamental starting point of interest I may, this is a problem for some people. I'm not afraid to speak out the truth, of Milan, good is not good, I would say, it makes some people uncomfortable. "As the topic, he and Gagliani opposites gradually clear, adding both ways, onlyPick good saying for Milan, was also taken into account, and the Lancet style of Paolo Maldini could not coexist. A train of horses carrying goods sympathy for del Piero, who refused to invitation of Letizia Moratti Gagliani fear even if a train of horses carrying goods to the, Gagliani could not care less, selecting the correct reasonable option for, his fear of where? Maldini by Del Piero in Juventus's story describes the subsequent views, "A writing the important players in the history of the Club, due to its past influence, indeed likely team to create new problems. Anieligao claimed that piyeluoji and leave at the end of regulation, make me sick, this shouldn't be said, not up to what he said, what's the point? Del Piero in the right kind of opportunity to own it. My unconditional love for Milan, but if work, my only condition isIdea to my own work, adhering to the principles of honesty, transparency, I think sooner or later, this wish will come true some day, hope is in Milan, if it is not, I do not want to be you as a traitor (rumored serving Letizia Moratti had invited him to inter, was rejected). I heart committed to football, I definitely want to continue in this post. "As for MilanAn ultimatum: either, or I'll force others.  Where a defect to another, is not a betrayal, you are not me. Milan, Paolo Maldini still waiting for, according to his own has received two invitations, "first, when Carlo Ancelotti's Chelsea (micro-blogging), I refused. Is the second United States Major League New York Cosmos team, but their idea is too vague, seems to meIt will do, it doesn't work. "He is Arab, United States Consortium welcomes the attitude of the depth of involvement in football, may be seen as overtures to Paris," earlier this year I went to Qatar, where the football atmosphere is beyond my imagination, is madness. For the promotion of football, progress, and infusion of new money is a good thing, as long as the rules on the line, established giants of Europe should not be regarded as a threat,But the forward momentum. "Unilateral trade all of Paris-Milan rs items for sale, attack Alexandre Pato is certainly this summer, Milan bought with cash of Tevez and Mario Balotelli is Italian media is expected to update route, coaches, managers and players together in the past can also be understood as the football market, but were dug into the banner in Paris over, Gagliani which some feel ashamed in front of Milan's historical andFans. Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment